Bespoke Incentive Trips
The Scottish Highlands are an increasingly popular destination for corporate travellers. From the gorgeous mountainous peaks of the Cairngorms, to the staggering beauty of ruined and rugged castles, there’s never been a destination more suited to hosting a bespoke incentive event.
Scotland is known for our warmth of welcome and our rich culture. At The Kingsmills Hotel, we’re committed to delivering excellence, as do the DMC’s who will assist you in creating a dream Scottish Incentive trip. As a taster of what the highlands can offer, Andrew Burnet, of Andrew Burnet and Company has created an itinerary for 20 guests to showcase just a sample of the activities available in the highlands of Scotland.
- Arrive at Inverness airport and transfer to Kingsmills Hotel in luxury coach.
- Visit to the Culloden Battlefield; a brooding moor that saw a brief battle – only one hour between the first and the last shots fired – but it was an exceptionally bloody one. Culloden is a moving and emotional visit.
- Back to the Kingsmills Hotel for a traditional afternoon tea served in the light filled and elegant lounge, before some well earned relaxation time.
- The evening will begin with a tutored whisky tasting by our whisky ambassador – always informative and never dull!
- Black tie dinner served in the beautiful Adams Room. We’ll throw another log on the fire as you are entertained with an address to the haggis and Scottish Story telling.
- Breakfast at leisure at The Kingsmills Hotel
- Depart for a luxury cruise of the mythical Loch Ness passing beautiful Urquhart castle on the banks of the Loch and enjoy lunch on board.
- The afternoon can be spent relaxing in the spa or for keen golfers, a round of golf at Castle Stuart – home to the Scottish Open in 2011, 2012, 2013 and returning in 2016.
- Meet in the bar for a tutored Scottish Gin tasting
- BBQ dinner in the gardens at The Kingsmills Hotel followed by a visit to Hootenanny’s in town to enjoy some foot-stomping live music!
- Early gentle early morning canoe paddle through the impressive Aigas Gorge to look for otters or feeding osprey as the sun rises.
- Back to the hotel for a well earned breakfast
- Explore the stunning highland scenery on segways or mountain bikes complete with picnic lunch
- Return to the hotel for mini Highland games.
- Farewell dinner and prize giving.
- Depart the hotel – Haste ye back!
Booking Bespoke Incentive Trips
Reward your outstanding employees and loyal customers to some truly unique bespoke incentive trips. To get the ball rolling and begin planning your next adventure, get in touch here.