Key Features of the Classic Rooms
- Spacious rooms.
- Large comfy beds – choose from a king size or two twin beds!
- Soothing décor.
- En-suite bathroom.
Our Classic Rooms are far from standard. These spacious rooms offer stylish décor, large comfy beds and a calming colour palette that will make you feel instantly relaxed as soon as you step through the door. Hotel residents have the option of a sumptuous king sized bed or two twin beds, making our Classic Rooms a great choice for both couples and friends travelling together. Each Classic Room offers plenty of workspace to spread out in if you are here on business, with a separate desk to keep everything together. Those looking for a short break will also enjoy the elegant design of these rooms as they offer a cosy escape after a day exploring the sights.
Our Classic Rooms are 302-323 square feet in size and feature:
- Two twin beds or a king-size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Sky TV
- Tea & coffee making facilities
Maximum Occupancy: 2
What Our Guests Are Saying
Our guests love the comfort our Classic Rooms offer. We’re sure you will enjoy yourself just as much when you stay with us at The Kingsmills Hotel!
“The super-king size beds gave a good sleep and the morning breakfast was excellent with friendly service.” [J. Anderson]
There are several optional room upgrades available to help you make the most of your stay in Inverness. To select one or more of these special treats, just let us know when you arrive and we will make it happen for you.
- Indulgent Full Body Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £48
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £30
- Three Course Dinner at the Inglis Restaurant – £25
- Enjoy a leisurely morning with a 2pm Late Check Out – £20
- Bottle of Moet et Chandon Champagne in your room on arrival – £60.50
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway trip – £9.95 adult, £6.30 child
Your room awaits you…