Classic Family Rooms
Key Features of our Classic Family Rooms
- Large, spacious rooms.
- Contemporary and fresh décor.
- Adjoining rooms.
- King-size bed.
- One or two sets of bunk beds.
- Sky TV.
Our Classic Family Rooms offer an elegant, luxurious retreat that the whole family can enjoy. With a spacious layout, fresh, contemporary décor and plenty of space for Mum, Dad and the kids to spread out, you’ll be able to spend some quality time together before getting a good night’s sleep.
Our Classic Family Rooms consist of two adjoining rooms; one with a large king-size bed for Mum and Dad to get some well-deserved rest and another with either one or two sets of bunks beds, sleeping up to four children. For the kids, their very own hotel room is an exclusive play den, where they can set their own rules without Mum and Dad hearing all their secrets.
You will also have Sky TV and internet access for a relaxing night of entertainment in the comfort of your own room. With plenty of space for the whole family, you will have plenty of space to spread out in our Classic Rooms.
Upgrading your experience
For the perfect family day out, you can purchase a railway trip on the Cairngorm Funicular Railway.We have a number of room upgrades available to help you make the most of your stay in Inverness. To select one or more of these special treats, just let us know when you arrive and we will make it happen for you.
- Tranquility Pro-Sleep Massage £60.00
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £32
- Three Course Dinner including coffee at the Inglis Restaurant – £30
- Enjoy a leisurely morning with a Late Check Out -£10 per hour until 3pm
- Bottle of Piper-Heidsieck Brut NV £51.00
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway trip – £13.50 adult, £9.00 child
Book your family break