Key Features of our Garden Rooms
Our Garden Rooms are 26 square metres in size and feature:
- A king size bed
- Picturesque garden views thanks to large glass front (3.6m x 2.75m)
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Rain dream shower (2.3m)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Tea and filter coffee making facilities
- Mini bar (charges apply)
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Access to Wi-Fi
These environmentally friendly rooms merge the outdoors with the indoors to offer a serene getaway for two.
As you walk into your room, you will feel instantly relaxed as the room fills with light thanks to the large glass front. Rich wooden floors and sumptuous rugs complement the innovative Cole and Son wallpaper, whilst art from Arie Vardi allows you to catch a glimpse of the surrounding area.
With both an indoor and outdoor seating area, you will have plenty of space to put your feet up and clear your mind. If you want to wash the day away, you’ll be pleased to know there is a large rain dream shower and a double sink in the bathroom, with fluffy bathrobes and slippers to complete this luxurious experience.
Thanks to their picturesque location, we have been able to create outdoor space that is just as impressive. With a large patio area complete with a table and chairs, you’ll want to spend most of your time enjoying the great outdoors! You can sit back and relax, watching the day draw to an end as you enjoy a glass of bubbly.
Complete your escape
We have a whole range of services to make your stay something really special. To take advantage of one of these special delights, just choose your desired option when booking and get ready to enjoy the perfect Highland escape.
• Indulgent Full Body Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £48
• Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £30
• Three Course Dinner at the Inglis Restaurant – £25
• Enjoy a leisurely morning with a 2pm Late Check Out – £20
• Bottle of Moet et Chandon Champagne in your room on arrival – £60.50
Want to be one of the first to enjoy these brand new rooms? BOOK NOW!