Key Features of our Cocoon Rooms
Our Cocoon rooms feature:
- One super king-size bed or two twin beds
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bathroom products
- 37″ TV
- Radio alarm with iPod dock
- Tea & filter coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Access to the business centre with free Wi-Fi
- Mini bar (additional charge applies)
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Join us in one of our Cocoon Rooms for a refreshing experience that will truly recharge your batteries. Housed in our exclusive Kingsclub, our Cocoon rooms are designed with soft, contemporary colours that will leave you instantly relaxed. Sink into our king-sized mattresses, with feather-light duvets, extra cosy blankets and gentle lighting to enjoy the perfect hideaway. With this much comfort on offer, you may never want to leave your room!
Guests joining us in one of our Kingsclub rooms are treated to an extra dose of luxury. Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival whilst your host places your luggage in your room. Guests staying in the Kingsclub will enjoy exclusive use of our Kingsclub Lounge, where you can admire our thistle print Timorous Beasties wallpaper and flick through a magazine in peace.
Our stunning Cocoon Rooms are 345 square feet in size. You will be transported into a world of relaxation with either a grand king size bed or a set of comfy twin beds. Let us know your preference when booking your hideaway.
Feedback from previous guests
We already know you’ll love your stay at The Kingsmills. However, don’t just take our word for it. This is what some of our previous guests have had to say about their visit.
“Absolute luxury, lovely view, slippers and robes in the room, everything of the highest quality and standard. Best hotel we’ve stayed in, will definitely be booking again.” [K. Harris]
Get more out of your stay
Booking a Cocoon Room is more than just a holiday; it is a sanctuary of peace. You may want to treat yourself to one of our luxury extras and prepare to unwind, knowing everything is taken care of before your arrival.
- Indulgent Full Body Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £48
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £30
- Three Course Dinner at the Inglis Restaurant – £25
- Enjoy a leisurely morning with a 2pm Late Check Out – £20
- Bottle of Moet et Chandon Champagne in your room on arrival – £60.50
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway trip – £9.95 adult, £6.30 child
Check Room Availability
Your tranquil mini-break experience is only a click, email or phone call away. You can book online in minutes, email us for more information, or get in touch with our helpful team by calling 01463 257 100.