Key Features of our Retreat Rooms
Our Retreat Rooms are 366 square feet in size and are available in both twin and king sizes. They feature:
- Two twin beds or a super king size bed
- Personal balcony or private garden
- Air conditioning
- Separate luxury bath and shower unit
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bathroom products
- 37″ TV
- Radio alarm with iPod dock
- Mini bar (additional charges apply)
- Tea & filter coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the business centre with free Wi-Fi
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Our Retreat Rooms are the most indulgent and luxurious rooms we have to offer here at The Kingsmills Hotel. Designed as part of our exclusive Kingsclub, each Retreat Room combines the warmth, elegance and comfort of our Cocoon Rooms with the stunning addition of beautiful outdoor space.
Each room has a tranquil sheltered balcony or secluded private garden where you can watch the sunrise or enjoy the view over our neighbouring golf course as the night draws in. With an inspired mix of contemporary style and traditional luxury, you will feel yourself begin to unwind as soon as you step through the door. Whether you need to work, relax or simply catch up on sleep, Retreat Rooms are woven into the landscape, providing a great escape from reality.
Your Retreat experience will start with a complimentary drink upon arrival and a selection of little treats in your room. You can relax in our exclusive Kingsclub Lounge and browse through our selection of magazines or visit our Spa to pamper your body with one of our soothing treatments.
What our guests have said
We look forward to welcoming you for your own retreat soon but in the meantime, see below for what one of our guests had to say about their stay.
“We had a delightful room with balcony and seating area overlooking one of the greens on Inverness Golf Club.” [R. Soraluz]
Complete your Retreat
We have a whole range of services to make your stay something really special. To take advantage of one of these special delights, just choose your desired option when booking and relax knowing that everything is taken care of before you arrive.
- Indulgent Full Body Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £48
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £30
- Three Course Dinner at the Inglis Restaurant – £25
- Enjoy a leisurely morning with a 2pm Late Check Out – £20
- Bottle of Moet et Chandon Champagne in your room on arrival – £60.50
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway trip – £9.95 adult, £6.30 child
Are you ready to book your relaxing retreat? Reserve your room online or give us a call on 01463 257 100 for more information.