Key Features of our Luxury Rooms
Our Luxury Rooms have been designed with your comfort in mind. Enjoy:
- Spacious 315 – 335 square foot rooms
- An iPod docking station and a 36” flat screen TV
- Selection of complimentary teas and coffees
- Room service available
Treat yourself to a stay in one of our sumptuous Luxury Rooms, here at The Kingsmills Hotel in Inverness. With calming lush heather colours and a nod to our heritage with a contemporary tartan, you will feel instantly relaxed as you step into a haven of personal space.
Each of our fabulous Luxury Rooms includes a king-sized bed, adorned with a lavish duvet and quality cotton sheets that provide you with unparalleled comfort and a deep night’s sleep. In the en-suite bathroom, you can quickly revitalise your body with a powerful walk-in shower or relax into the deep bath to soothe any aches and pains. Each bathroom is stocked with luxury toiletries and thick fluffy towels that engulf you in comfort.
What our guests are saying
We want to make sure every guest has an exquisite time with us and leaves feeling revitalised and invigorated. Here’s what some of our guests have had to say about their stay in our Luxury Rooms.
“The hotel is beautiful, beds are comfortable, rooms are also superb” [L. McFadden]
“Based on our experience this hotel is a gem if staying in the Inverness area” [S. Jones]
Book a Luxury Getaway with us
We’re here to help you really pamper yourself during a luxury getaway in Inverness. Our hotel is full of little treats, so take a look at the upgrade options below and let us know if anything takes your fancy. Leave the rest to us and you can arrive knowing exactly what is waiting for you.
- Tranquility Pro-Sleep Massage £60.00
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage at The Kingsmills Spa – £32
- Three Course Dinner including coffee at the Inglis Restaurant – £30
- Enjoy a leisurely morning with a Late Check Out -£10 per hour until 3pm
- Bottle of Piper-Heidsieck Brut NV £51.00
- Cairngorm Funicular Railway trip – £13.50 adult, £9.00 child